To embrace the legacies of African Americans through humanities and arts projects and to strengthen socio-economic mobility for underserved low-wealth urban and rural communities.
To produce an inclusive culture of collaboration and the acceptance of all humankind
- Developing the Southeastern Regional Council for collaborative projects to produce stronger socio-economic sustainable communities together.
- Providing arts enhancement, educational and employment opportunities for youth.
- Examining social justice, equity and public policies issues affecting minorities and low wealth citizens.
- Developing a “ County-Wide Community Leadership Academy” for educational tools and strategies to address and correct social issues.
- Increasing socio-economic opportunities for long term prosperity in underserved and underperforming urban and rural communities through filling workforce housing needs, growing innovative entrepreneurial opportunities and creating full-time employment options.
- Developing social and cultural arts empowerment activities for community interaction and civic engagement.